Friday, January 24, 2014

Pittsburgh Airport

Ryan, Maggie and I are at the Pittsburgh airport awaiting my flight.  It was supposed to depart at 4:50 but has been delayed until 6:31.  My biggest concern at this point is getting to Chicago before  my flight there leaves. God's hands, right?

So I decided to wear my niece's earrings that she let me borrow over Christmas - Jordan, when I return, I will give them back to you and you can tell everyone they have been all the way to Africa!  I am wearing my "journey" bracelet that Brittany got me for Christmas, my ring from Ryan, I have my stuffed animal face from Maggie and I am carrying my journal from my brother Matt.  Little things to remind and comfort me.  :)

But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God."     Psalm 31:14

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe this day is here. I miss you already...I wish I was with you. I could make you laugh the whole way there. I know how much this means to you and I am happy for you. I am happy that this school year is going so peaceful for you. You deserve this. I have called your cell phone several times today just to hear your voicemail say"Terra." with your own voice. I love your voice...it makes me smile...I love you buddy..always....Hold on...my phone is ringing...It's Africa again...they are saying that the airport is full of wildabeasts and you should return to London...then home...immediately. How did they get my phone number? Well, you should probably flag down a flight attendant and have them turn the plane around. haha I'll write later. How close are you?? Do you hear Lion King music yet?? heeheehee love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayed for your safety today and will continue to. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1 He is with you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger, you make me laugh. You would be a fun travel buddy!

    ReplyDelete