Friday, July 24, 2015

On Our Way!

Ok...So, here I go.  Here we go.  My brother Matt and I will be leaving for Uganda on Thursday July 23rd. We have many purposes for going. Most of which revolve around our ministry,  91four. We need to learn as much as we can from this trip about the girls, the program, discuss goals and visions etc. We need to learn more about ourselves, life, and our relationship with Jesus Christ.  May we have eyes opened wide to the Truth and a heart brave enough to move forward in obedience. Father, we pray for your strength, your humility, your heart, your courage.  May only Your will be accomplished during this journey.

Update...
It is now Friday at 11:00 am (here) and we are in Amsterdam airport.  We missed our connecting flight to Entebbe due to delays in New York, and will be rerouted.  We are scheduled to arrive in Uganda at 11:15 tonight.  The flights to JFK and Amsterdam were fine.  About 6.5 hours from New York to Amsterdam.  The plane seats were cramped and it was fine for me but poor Matt was super cramped.  Needless to say, he is not looking  forward to this next flight which is approx. 10 hours.
I can not tell you how much your prayers mean to me.  I can honestly tell you I feel a calm over me that can only be from Him.  I look forward to reading your messages back to me.  I realize that many people had problems posting last time but just give it a try.
I will post again either late tonight but most likely on Saturday.  Remember, i will be 7 hours ahead of you.

I love you all... <3
"Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and of good courage; do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9


4 comments:

  1. Continued prayers for you both on this wonderful journey God has placed before you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2Timothy 1:7
    Prayers for you and Matt, and prayers that your faith, sacrifice and compassion touches the hearts not only in Africa but here as well serving as further encouragement for all of us...God, give us the strength, commitment and courage to go forth making disciples as you have commanded! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore my 91four necklace so that I would remember to pray for you all day! Love and prayers to you and Matt and to your family back home.

    ReplyDelete