Friday, August 19, 2016

Leaving for Uganda 2016

It's Friday. That means it's departure day. Departure from my sweet family and cozy farm. Departure from my furry friends and reliable comforts. But soon I will be arriving. Arriving at a place that I miss like home when I'm not there. Arriving to see my extended family in Uganda and that makes it worth the departing.
Thank you to those of you that will do this journey with me from the states. I will update as often as I can on here as well as Facebook  (91four) and Instagram  (91four or sunbuggymoon.)  Our plane leaves Pittsburgh  at 3:15 this,afternoon. We are due to arrive in uganda at 7:35 pm Sat (12:35 pm your time.) We are 7 hours ahead of you. Stick with me...the journey to brave continues!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.   Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged,  for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

2 comments: