Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday 8/26/2016

It is 10 pm my time and I just got into bed.
After breakfast this morning we went to the project house. We took along the two college students who are studying abroad in Nairobi.  They truly enjoyed their visit with our girls and it was fun to see them interact together. Maya wanted her hair braided and then she taught them a couple of songs.
Before we left, the girls and Recho presented me with a Gomesi, which is a traditional Buganda dress. They made it for me as a surprise and have requested i wear it to their graduation ceremony. It is beautiful and i was so touched.
After lunch we had to head back because recho was meeting with the attorneys about the possible purchase of new land for a bigger campus. This will be a process and I will keep you updated.
I am not sure what the plan is yet for tomorrow, but sleep is the plan for right now. 😘
  "The Lord redeems the soul of His servants: and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate." Psalm 34:22

1 comment: